Friday, September 23, 2011

The cutest and easiest burp cloths!

So my best friend just had a sweet baby boy.
I decided to make her some cute burp cloths rather than just buy the ugly cloth ones.
I made some for Olivia before she was born that turned out pretty cute but not near as cute as these. For Olivia's I bought the pack of the ugly cloth diapers and then sewed fabric that matched her nightgowns over it. The only problem with this was that the cloth diapers are kind of interesting shaped and stretch really easy. These ones turned out so much better. I love love the chenille.
Anyway, take a look!



All I did was buy some chenille and way cute fabric.
Cut it to the size I wanted.
Sew right sides together leaving about a 2- 2 1/2 inch opening.
Turned it right side out and hand stitched the opening closed.
Seriously easiest thing ever and plus so freaking cute.
Just think of all the stunning vintage fabrics you could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment