Thursday, December 29, 2011

Buddy's (from the Cake Boss) homemade fluffy pancakes.

Once you make these, you will never go back to the bag.
They are easy and so much better tasting it's not even funny.
I have been know to hate pancakes.
But when I found this recipe on TLC's website and decided to try it out, I found that I may now be a pancake lover.

Here's the recipe:
It makes around 7-8 nice sized pancakes.
2 1/2 cup flour
 2 BIG pinches of granulated sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
Scant 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons of butter melted and slightly cooled
2 cups milk (Probably not skim!)
Grease your griddle or pan and plop them on there!

Serve however you like to eat your pancakes.
My favorite is with either strawberry or peach yogurt and a bit of whipped cream on top.
It's like dessert for breakfast!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment