Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My current workout.


Yep this is it.
Thanks to pinterest.
Super easy, and super satisfying I think.
The only thing I do different is...
After the regular calve raises, I turn my feet inward and do 25 more raises, and then turn my feet outwards and do 25 more.
This does wonders for the calves.
And then I do not do the pushups.
Sorry but I really can not even do 1.
So instead I add in an extra ab workout.
Which is lying on your back with your legs straight out and lowering one leg ALMOST to the ground and then back up.
Hopefully that makes sense.
I repeat this 2 times 3 times a week.
You could do it 3 times 4 times a week.
Just whatever you think your wonderful body needs.
Woot for working out!
I've only been doing this for 1 1/2 weeks, but so far I'm loving it!
(Mostly cause it does not take long and I can definitely feel that I've worked out).

No comments:

Post a Comment