Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cinnamon/sugar covered almonds.

 I found this recipe here.
It's simply amazing.

Here's what you need:
1 cup sugar
3 cups raw almonds 
1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 cup water
In a large skillet combine the sugar, cinnamon and water. Add the almonds and stir constantly over medium heat, coating the almonds with the sugar, cinnamon and water mixture. Keep stirring until the sugar crystallizes. This takes a little bit.  So be patient! Remove the pan from heat and scoop the almonds onto parchment paper or aluminum foil. 
I doubled the recipe because I knew my family would completely down them.
And they did!
I'm sure there are lots of cute things you can do with them, like put them in a small bag and give them as gifts.
I don't know, be creative!
Or just keep them for yourself.
That's what I did:)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment