Monday, December 5, 2011

An ornament for Christmas Eve.

In my family, every year for Christmas Eve my mom would give us an ornament.
We absolutely loved this.
Sometimes they were just cute ones.
Other times they were ornaments that meant something.
Like if someone in the family traveled somewhere cool they would bring back an ornament for each person in the family.
Anyway, it is a tradition that I always wanted to carry on to my own family.
So now that I have my little girl the tradition has started.
Since, I didn't get her one for last year (her first Christmas,  she will be getting 2 this Christmas Eve)
Lucky girl!

I got them from Pottery Barn for a grand total of 19.00.
Yep that's it and I didn't pay a cent for shipping.
The first one is her 1st year ornament.
It will have a little O on it.
And the sparkly bird is for this year.
She absolutely loves birds so I thought this one was fitting.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment